The blogger over at Alternative Hypothesis has nominated me for a Liebster blog award! Four other great blogs were also honored, so I recommend that you check those out.
The Liebster award is a way for bloggers to help each other out by spreading the word about their blogs. The rules for this award are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated your blog by linking back to them (see above).
- Nominate 5 other blogs (with less than 200 followers each, though I’m not entirely sure how to estimate this) and post a comment on their sites.
- Copy & Paste the award on your blog.
- Hope that the 5 you nominate will keep the cycle going to spread all that good blogging karma!
Okay, so here are my five nominees:
- The Skeptical Moth writes about bugs, science news, and important issues at the intersection between science and everything else.
- Glacial Till. I know nothing about geology, but this site is helping.
- Empirical Zeal is an all-around awesome science blog, from physics to biology. Always accurate and always interesting (he’s also been a finalist for the 3 Quarks Daily Science Prize). I think he may have more than 200 followers, but, well, I’m still putting this blog on the list 🙂
- hectocotyli: sex and smut, for science. There haven’t been any new posts recently, but maybe this will prompt some blogging!
- The JAYFK (Journal of are You F*cking Kidding) writes science sarcasm, pointing out science-related absurdity wherever it may be.